If you think you have what it takes to join our energetic fast paced team who are dedicated to delivering the ultimate customer experience, get in touch and send your CV to:
- Speak clear English with excellent interpersonal, social and communication skills.
- Knowledge of London (history, cultural and tourism attractions).
- Be available weekends, bank holidays and school holidays and be flexible to varying shift patterns or last minute bookings.
- Power Boat licence – Commercially endorsed advanced.
- Local Knowledge Endorsement.
- First Aid.
- Sailing or water based experience, although training can be provided
- Ability to meet & greet passengers & organise large groups safely and efficiently – to be self motivated and energetic with basic PC skills e.g. Word, Excel, etc
- Clear telephone manner
- Ability to multitask
- Excellent customer service skills
- Computer literate
BOOK YOUR EXPERIENCE NOW!
Please Call: 020 3245 1177 or Book Online